Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 56

Monday, April 14, 2014

Dear Family, 

No time this week. 

I got to spend the day with my mtc companion, sister maxfield and her companion sister Naegle which was great! 

On the train ride back home this mom and her cute 6 year old daughter sat next to us and the 6 year old loooooved me and so I spent 2 hours playing with her. She was an angle sent from heaven because she asked all the right questions. 

---why do you speak funny?
---what are the black badges you wear?
---why do you wear them?

unfortunately, they weren't from our city and lived and hour away. Right before they got off the train (we stayed on going further) i told her I had an easter present for her and gave her a pass along card with a picture of the savior on it. She goes it is jesus.  The little girl kissed it and her mom said they would hang it in her room. I told the mom that there was a website on the back it she wanted to learn more and she said she would look at it. 

it was tender. 

Ok love oyu and have a great easter!
Sister grigg



sister maxfield and i


selfie at parlament

No comments:

Post a Comment